Game For All © Index du Forum

Game For All © Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Annonce 

Bienvenue Chez les G4A !
                                                                         ici je ne veux pas de kikoo roxor, pas de kikoo consoleux, et pas de personne en dessous de 20 ans.
                                                                                                                  PCISTE Mature mais qui aime déconner... BIENVENUE !!!!
The Grace Of Kings Ken Liu Epub Files

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Game For All © Index du Forum -> Communauté -> l'Emission
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 charfitz

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep 2016 - 21:56    Sujet du message: The Grace Of Kings Ken Liu Epub Files Répondre en citant

The Grace Of Kings Ken Liu Epub Files > urlin.us/4bzny

4bc16de163
Im also not a patient reader& so it gets awesome later isnt enough for me. From how upset you seemed at the portrayal of women in the book I assume you would maybe rate it a bit lower though. Im sad because it seems like a knee-jerk defensive response (Ive offered it as a knee-jerk defensive response) that tries to shut down criticism, and Im sad because it means that the discussion of this book continues to revolve around the role of women & choices involved when there are a lot of other things Id like to talk about. The female characters, when they appear, are wonderful. Its Jia, Kunis wife, who first draws attention to how the talents and potential contributions of women are being squandered.

The lives of women are not a long game, sorry. Wily, charming Kuni Garu, a bandit, and stern, fearless Mata Zyndu, the son of a deposed duke, seem like polar opposites. The only flaw I can think of in this review can be summarized in this one sentence. As someone else mentioned, I really found the remark you made about how Liu weaves many different short stories into a great jigsaw puzzle of a narrative was a great point. I will probably set this aside for now and pick it up when book 2 is out, assuming women continue to play a part in the next book, but for now I have a stack of fiction where women are portrayed with agency and complexity just like the men. This specific point doesnt seem especially fair. ReplyCancel Jordan WhiteApril 22, 2015 at 12:27 amThis review was very well done. When shes not here at The Book Smugglers, she is hogging our Twitter feed. please fix it soon ^^ ty 0 0 Reply The Godfather author 9 months ago Flag comment The link has been replaced, good reading. A must have for every science fiction and fantasy fan, this beautiful book is an anthology to savor.Download from FilesCDNDirect Download [Premium Users Only]Getting Pop-Ups or Exe Files? Click Here to See Downloading Method.

still the one robin wells epub booksprc 153 radio pouch mollececilia ahern where rainbows end epubthe architect's apprentice epub to mobiapostila aprendizado urbano pdf freevan sambeek pensionado s epub convertersuzan lori parks 365 plays pdf freehumedal rio luta pdf freehuman face of big data epub filesd'achille l'italiano contemporaneo pdf free
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep 2016 - 21:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Game For All © Index du Forum -> Communauté -> l'Emission Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange